Sunday, Sep. 29, 2013 - Unionville, CT.
- 5K Race - 1:00 PM start
- 1 Mile Fitness Walk and Fun Run - 12:15 PM
Race day registration starts at 11:00 AM. See you there!
Come run with us through historic Unionville, CT and then along the scenic Farmington River Trail. This flat, beautiful 5K course has been made even better this year! More river trail!. In addition, participants will enjoy:
- Wheel measured, 5K course
- T-shirts to the first 200 registered 5K runners
- Medals to the top 3 male and female finishers in each of 4 categories
- Race timed by The Last Mile Race Management
- 1-Mile Fitness Walk and Fun Run prior to the 5K race
- Race-day registration at Unionville Gazebo near Union School from 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM
Click here for a color printable race poster
Unionville Festival, September 29, 2013
Our 5K race and 1 mile fun run are a part of the Unionville Festival. Click here to learn more about the other festival events and exhibits.
The Rotary Club of Farmington is a non-profit service organization. Monies raised at the road race will be used to help fund our scholarship program for graduating high school students and our charitable support of local and international projects. In the past year we have supported organizations including the Farmington Food Pantry, New Horizons Village, Make-A-Wish® Foundation, the Farmington High School music department and, internationally, the Sierra Leone Hope Day School and the Rotary International Polio Plus Campaign to eradicate polio throughout the world.